We're finally home, and it sure feels nice! Tim and I took a huge road trip this last weekend to check out some dental practices. Luckily we have amazingly supportive parents and they were all so sweet to take our kids so we didn't have to torture the kids (or us) as we drove like crazy.
We drove through 8 states in 4 days. Tim is trying to claim 9 states, but we didn't quite touch the 9th. We drove through Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, California, and Nevada. He also wants to claim Kansas since we were within minutes of the border, but we didn't take the time to cross the line - which he now wishes we did, just to say we did. Haha.
I'm so thankful for GPS! I can not imagine having done this trip without it! It was only wrong once and that was when we were ready for lunch and hit a tiny town in Wyoming. The GPS told us there was a New York Burrito in town, so we set off to find it. It sent us to some rundown residential neighborhood and we weren't about to go asking the people that lived there for lunch. We gave up on the craving and hit Subway. No biggie!
I wish I could say we are closer to making our decision on where to end up, but I don't know that we are. I guess we now know that we have some great options, we just aren't sure how to narrow it down from the 3 we are looking at....or if we should continue to look further. Ahhh, this could literally drive me crazy. I just want to start planning and figuring out our future!
1 comment:
Choose the one that's closest to home! JK....I know it's not that simple but I'm really running out of time to hang out with you guys while you're kinda close, huh? I'll call you soon to see if we could plan something. That is a hard decision, don't you wish you had a crystal ball sometimes? Good luck, pray hard!
Post a Comment