A rare moment of Easton coloring. He and Dylan are so different! Dylan has always loved anything crafty, and Easton just isn't that interested. He will act like he is, but he doesn't last very long. I've wondered if I should be worried that all he wants to do is scribble when he colors, but hopefully he'll come around to caring what it looks like someday.
Gavin is fascinated by my makeup. He is always telling me he wants some when I put any kind of makeup on. His favorite is "lips". He came downstairs one morning with proof of what he had been up to all over his eyes. I was actually surprised that he had gone after the mascara - and that he actually knew where it went. I guess I don't realize how much he is paying attention when he is hovering when I am getting ready.
What a handsome little guy! My boys are growing up so fast!!

1 comment:
My youngest brother used to love putting on makeup as well... He would disappear for a while and then come back with lipstick or something else all over his face and my mom would ask him what he had been up to and he would say, "nothing" too funny! Miss those little boys!
Post a Comment