MAY
This year Dylan was graduating from Kindergarten and Easton was having his preschool program. Unfortunately, they were both on the same day only 30 minutes apart and 10 minutes across town from each other. Tim was working an hour away on that day too, so he was no help.
First I had Easton's program which was super cute. They sang all of their favorite songs from the year. After the program I gave him a quick hug, got a quick picture of us, and left him with some friends there to join in on the family picnic. Then I ran to Dylan's Kindergarten graduation making it there right on time.
As I was walking into the school, I realized that I sent Dylan off to school very under-dressed. I had no idea everyone got dressed up for this. Oops! No time to run home for change of clothes. He was the only kid in his class in a printed t-shirt. He didn't care, so I decided I didn't need to either. He was happy!
Dylan's class did a short program for us too with lots of songs. Then they did the graduation and we had a little party in his classroom.
| After Dylan's graduation |
| Dylan's class program |
| After Easton's program. He was so excited for the picnic! He's holding tight to his lunch!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment