These two are some of my very favorite people of all time! Our three families moved here to San Antonio at the same time to tackle the dental school monster. How lucky for me that we all moved within a few blocks of each other and they became my instant family. I feel so blessed for all of the amazing people we know here that have touched our lives!
This picture was snapped after a recent baby shower for Melis, and so much time has passed that she now has her beautiful baby boy. How exciting!!
Please excuse my lack of makeup. Coming home from Utah after Thanksgiving I ended up with some weird eye issue and luckily I was on the healing end by this picture. I figured I wouldn't share this, but the pictures of us three are very rare so this is what we get! I'm excited for the future, but so not excited to leave all of my friends. Anyone want to move to Pocatello for a while? I hear it is fabulous!
1 comment:
I love this picture of us, and have decided that we need to take LOTS more. I mean, when we spend MANY days each week together, you'd think we'd have MORE photos to show for it. :)
I am SOOOO lucky to have you two girls! I'm gonna steal this and put it on my blog too!!
xoxo
melis
Post a Comment