Thursday, January 21, 2010

Justin & Mary - with pictures!


Justin & Mary
Here is the link to my original post about my little brother's wedding, but I didn't have any pictures at the time. Now I've begged a few off of my family, so I wanted to share. What a fun day!!

My siblings (+ Mary) - me, Jeff, Justin & Mary, Jay, Michelle
At the reception, we were lucky to be able to stash all of the little kids in the nursery room. They played with toys, watched movies and munched on crackers. I found it amazing to see this many little boys sitting still all at the same time!

Decorating Justin's truck. First Justin's friends and my two brothers did their best work on the truck, then a bunch of the kids came to add some sprinkles and join in on the fun. Here is Heather, Dylan, Ashley and Megan.

No comments: