While in Utah, we had family pictures taken with Tim's family. This turned out to be a bit more complicated than expected. It was a pretty day, but it was so freezing COLD! All I know is that the temperature was hovering around zero (not sure which side of it), and we had a really hard time convincing the boys to take their coats off. Dylan seemed to cheer up a bit by the end of the shoot for our little family, but in the huge group shot he wasn't much for cooperating. He just wanted his coat. This was our last chance for a while to get a big family picture since Tim's brother Mitch leaves for his mission in March. We are excited for him!
Ryan, Tim, Karen, Rob, Mitch and Kevin
Tim's parents - Karen & Rob
6 comments:
CUTE pictures! All of them turned out way nice. It was so good to see you over christmas break. Hope you are feeling good. It's getting closer.
Dylan wanting his coat? Are there any mixed signals going on?
I do love the pictures and I am glad you didn't want to take my coat...not sharing...to cold.
Mom
It does look cold, though that may just be the fact that Dylan has his arms as close to his body as possible ")
They are super cute though! Photographer did a great job.
The mountains look so pretty and your pictures turned out so cute! I'm sure you'll always remember the family pictures when you almost froze.
i love these!!!
I could have sworn I left a comment before, but apparently I didn't! These pictures turned out so great! You look as beautiful as ever!!
Post a Comment