Wednesday, January 13, 2010

setting up the CHRISTMAS TREE

I'll be doing a lot of catching up on the blog over the next little while, but I didn't want to leave all of the Christmas festivities out. So...here is a little look back on our last few months.



Even though we weren't actually going to be home for Christmas, we still set up our Christmas tree to enjoy for the few weeks that we could. Dylan could hardly wait for the big day. He is such a great helper!!

Easton is at the lovely age where he has to touch everything. Luckily our bulbs are unbreakable, but I sure got tired of picking them up from all over the house. He would pluck one off the tree, say "ball, ball", and throw it across the room. Hmm...not quite what I was hoping for, but he sure had fun! His favorite place to play and hide became the spot in the corner behind the tree.

No comments: