Friday, August 20, 2010

Kevin + Stef


Tim's little brother Kevin was married this last weekend to cute Stefani in the Logan Temple. We were happy to be able to be there and be a part of their special day.


The brothers and Stef, minus Mitch who is on a mission. We missed him!
We are glad Stef is part of the family. Easton just thinks she is the greatest! It is fun to see him so drawn to her. As we looked through the wedding pictures today on the computer, he pointed her out in every picture...everyone else was an after thought. Luckily she seems to think he is pretty great too and puts up with his requests to be held and cuddled by her. That can be tough since he is HEAVY for a 2 year old. He is over 30 pounds. Welcome to the family, Stef!

1 comment:

melimba said...

yeah!
love seeing all your updates, Melissa!! GOOD WORK, girl! I need to get going! I still haven't done anything about GRADUATION yet! hA!!!

Anyway, the first thing I noticed when I saw the picture of you and Tim was that HE GOT THE SUIT! Awesome! He looks GREAT in it! And, I bet he's loving the light color to switch it up a bit!

Just wanted to let him know that he looks SHARP---and you look AWESOME in that outfit with FIERCE red heels?! WoW! You guys look great.

Sounds like it is being fun next to family.

Oh, the couple looks great too! :) It's always great when people adore your kiddos, isn't it?

Lots and lots of love to you guys! we miss you!
xoxo
melis