Monday, August 9, 2010

New Friends and Big Jud's

We are getting more used calling Pocatello "home" right now. We have made some great friends which always makes things easier. We've been spending tons of time with our new friends the Wagstaff's and are so glad they don't seem to be sick of us yet. Everyday we've been going to lunch at the park which is FREE for kids. Love that! Easton starts asking for Todd and Lily first thing in the morning every day.

The picture above is Dylan and Lily's 1 year birthday party. Who needs a spoon?!?

Here's the cute birthday girl:
Dylan and Todd running through the sprinklers.
A few weeks ago we headed off to Idaho Falls with the Wagstaff Family for some real shopping (or an attempt at it - kids change things), and then to dinner at Big Jud's. I had been to Big Jud's years ago when I was at Rick's College, and figured Tim needed to experience their monster burgers.
Me and the boys, just before ordering. Behind us is the wall where you get your picture hung if you can eat the whole burger by yourself.
Tim and Carson with the monster sized burgers. Tim didn't even attempt to eat it by himself. We shared one. Carson took on the challenge and made it. Impressive! That is one HUGE burger!!
After Big Jud's we stopped at the Idaho Falls temple on the way home and then walked past the falls. Here is Dylan and Easton with their new buddy, Todd.
Walking around the falls:
Todd, Dylan and Easton at the Idaho Falls Temple:

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Good post! I don't think we could ever get sick of you guys!!!

Tanya Smith said...

The thought of Big Judd's makes me want to hurl...I only went there once and it was enough!

Anyway, I love the picture of the boys in front of the temple.