
A few days ago after all the boys were dressed for the day, I realized they were all in red. Not sure why that was the color of the day. Tim dressed Easton, Dylan dressed himself and I dressed Gavin. I figured it must be an omen so I'd better take a few pictures. I LOVE these cute boys!
Dylan is such the little artist. He still loves to create. Everyday he is asking me for paper, markers and scissors and he is cutting his papers into all sorts of fun shapes and making cute drawings. His dresser is loaded with all of his creations...what a mess! I've decided I need to find a big box to fit in his closet for all the things he won't let me throw away. He also loves to draw with sidewalk chalk. He latest craze is drawing bumble bees. Here is one he drew in the garage a few days ago.
Easton had to join in on the picture taking fun. I'm glad he FINALLY likes to pose for the camera. The first two years of his life I rarely caught him looking at the camera. Now he loves to say Cheese!
7 comments:
I love dimples too! What a cutie. And Dylan is such an artist!
I went to Big Jud's as a teenager on family vacation and they are HUGE! I can't believe the other guy ate the whole thing. I'm sure Aaron could do it too though if he wanted to. Not without feeling it though...ouch.
Darling boys! I love that Dylan is such a little artist!
We need to plan something soon. Seriously! :)
Your boys are so cute! Seriously, they should pose for the GAP ads or something.
Cute pictures of the boys! Looks like you guys have been having fun and kept quite busy since you've been back. That's nice you are close to family again!
Sounds like you guys are getting all settled in and enjoying it! I'm sure you miss San Antonio, though--thanks for letting us visit you while we were there. I've been meaning to email you forever and tell you how fun it was to hang out with you guys. We'll have to plan another little get-together now that you're closer!
Your boys are so darling. I just can't get over those darling smiles. I haven't checked in on friends blogs for awhile and can't believe how time flies. All the kids just get bigger and bigger so quickly. Hope you are loving Texas!
okay, so I had no idea you had moved. That is how bad I am at keeping in touch. But to Poky?!? That is so crazy. How long are you there? what brought the move on? WHATS GOING ON WITH YOU ALL? I feel as though I have no clue what is happening to all of my friends! :) I need an update!
Post a Comment