
The boys all looked so cute this year in their costumes!
Easton was "Baby Jaguar" - for those of you unfamiliar with "Go Diego Go", he is Diego's pet. This costumes has been very loved. My mom made it when I was just little. A few years ago she handed it off to us and Dylan has been playing dress-ups in it since then. It is pretty worn out, but Easton loved it. We just had to roll up the sleeves and pant legs to fit him.
Dylan was "Superman" again and played the part well!

Gavin was our cute little pumpkin.
On the way home, we had to go buy more candy for those that might stop by our house. Dylan still remembers going door-to-door in San Antonio, so he asked if we could do that too. Once it got dark, I took the boys to a few houses on our street. They were so cute! I laughed at Easton at every house. Someone would open the door and you would hear Easton say "Hi! Treat-treat-treat." (Or that is how it sounded when he tried to say "trick-or-treat"). They had so much fun with it that I felt bad not taking them out for longer. They definitely didn't need the candy, but they loved running from house to house and I loved seeing them so excited. Fun times!

3 comments:
Darling pictures! I love Easton's, "Hi! Trick or treat." So cute!
It looks like you had better weather than we did! When are you coming down again? I had so much fun the last time I saw you!
They all look so cute! What a fun Halloween. It was fun chatting with you the other day. Hope life is great.... One day we will live closer so we can play more often. :) tell Tim to buy a practice or do whatever he needs to down here!
Hey Melis! I just scrolled through you blog...which I haven't done for awhile. You guys look so great and your boys are getting so big! We miss you guys...So fun to see what you've been up to.
Post a Comment