Thursday, November 18, 2010

who's who?



First off, just ignore the fact that the pictures aren't that great. When Easton was a baby I did a post like this one showing both of their baby pictures in the same outfit. Now I've added Gavin to the mix. Any guesses on who's who?
UPDATE: A few of you were right. Good job! The top one is Gavin, middle is Dylan, and the bottom in Easton.

4 comments:

Tara said...

We are just over here dying at these pictures... insane. Cute boys!! Hope everyone is sleeping better and I can't believe we will be in Utah in less than a month! Have a happy Thanksgiving!

Margaret said...

No clue on the who's who contest. You even managed to get them pictured all in the same outfit! I hope you're getting more sleep. It's not overrated, just under achieved once you hit mommyhood.

Kristen said...

Gavin Dylan, Easton? I don't know, it's so hard lol

emandtrev said...

Geez, tough call! I was going to go with Easton, Dylan, Gavin, but now I'm second-guessing myself again. :)