Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Dylan and Easton were VERY excited for Valentine's day this year. For their class parties, they were supposed to bring Valentine's to pass out to their classes. I figured we'd go pick a cute box of them out from the store, write some names on them and be done. NOPE. I guess I should have known better. There is no way my crafty boy, Dylan, would have gone for a card he didn't get to make. So...a hunting we did go. Good thing I'd just barely joined Pinterest!

We happened across these cute Jolly Lollies and Dylan loved it. We made mustache suckers for the boys and lips suckers for the girls. We attached a little tag to them for them to write the names on. We had to make a few extra, of course, so that they could try them out too. They turned out really fun.







Today Dylan's class is also celebrating the 100th day of school. They will be having a big 100th day celebration along with their Valentine party. As part of their homework, they were supposed to make a 100th day hat - with 100 pieces of 'something' attached to it. This would help them practice counting to 100 too. Dylan chose 100 pieces of pipe cleaners, and this was the end result. Turned out fun!

1 comment:

Haueter Photography said...

I had to laugh at the babysitter post. That's a lot better than what Bowen did one night we were out! Let's just say that he found pepper spray and Hoot and I's date was cut way short! LOVE the pictures of the boys in their outfits we got in Park City. You have some handsome little men! Hope all is well. I miss you!