We were LONG overdue on getting updated pictures of the boys - it had been over a year. Our little town is lacking in photo studios, but we finally got them taken.
Please excuse the scanned in pictures. Dylan is great to cooperate with pictures. Easton did a good job too, but we had a very hard time coaxing a natural smile out of him. Gavin was not interested in cooperating at all. I'm shocked that we got any pictures of him. I did not want to have to go through the whole ordeal again, so we tried everything. The thing that finally worked is that Tim and I took turns sitting with a big black sheet over us while we held Gavin, but the next trick was getting his binky away from him so we could see his face. It really was nothing short of a miracle that we got a few shots of him where he actually looks really cute. What stinker! Hopefully he grows out of this super duper attachment phase soon!




No comments:
Post a Comment