Look at this cute boy! Just after coming back from Utah, all the boys really needed haircuts! Tim was cutting Gavin's hair and I came in the room to see how things were going. He asked Gavin if he wanted mommy to finish the haircut, so I grabbed the clippers. Tim had missed a spot in the front, so I took a swipe right in front, not realizing what guard was on. It was the one for his sides, so it was WAY too short for the top. Oops. We had to give Gavin a buzz to even it out. Made for an easy haircut, but he looked so different! I guess the lesson should be to ALWAYS understand the situation before diving in.
In January we finally got the official sign up at Tim's dental practice. It turned out really nice!We have a lot of blurry pictures in January when the boys were really wanting to take turns taking pictures. Dylan took this pictures of me, Easton and Gavin.
The boys playing peek-a-boo on the stairs.
All in all very few pictures of January...but nothing out of the norm really happened either. Just loving our day to day life!
No comments:
Post a Comment