Sunday, January 20, 2013

USA Pro Challenge

August
I have to say I've never been one to follow any of the professional bike races. I didn't know what a big deal it was to have one leg of the USA Pro Challenge start in our little town of Montrose. Basically at the last minute, we decided we should go check out what it was all about. Dylan was at school, but they had canceled Easton's preschool since the race went right past his school so the road was shut down. The whole town was basically shut down. They had closed off so many roads that Tim had to reschedule patients since they would be unable to get to his office. We headed out to Main Street by Tim's office to see the bike race pass us by. By the time they got to where we were sitting, they were flying by! Sadly I wasn't as ready with my camera as I should have been. It took less than a minute for the whole race to pass by, so I didn't get that great of pictures. Oh well. It really was pretty awesome though!!
 
Easton and Me waiting for the race

Dad and Gavin waiting for the race




No comments: