August
In all the time that I've been married, I had never had the chance to serve in the church with the Young Women. I was always in Primary or in Relief Society. In May, I got the very unexpected of calling as the Young Women's President in our ward. I was shocked and scared! I could hardly remember what you even do in Young Women's let along try to lead the Presidency. I ended up with an amazing presidency and some awesome young women in our ward! I had no idea that it would be such a short lived calling. About 5 months after being put in, they created a new ward in our town and re-did ward boundaries. I was cut into a new ward, so my Young Women's days were over. I was really bummed! I'm now back in Primary which has been fun too.
This picture is of the one temple trip we went on to Vernal, UT with just a portion of our Young Women and one of my counselors, and then the Young Men, their leaders and the bishop.

No comments:
Post a Comment