Sunday, January 13, 2013

Visiting Great Grandpa and Grandma's Farm

I'm not sure if I've ever been this behind on my blog - but I'm determined to catch up!
 
July 24th
Another fun visit to Great Grandpa and Grandma Jessop's farm! When sprinklers are going, there is no keeping little boys out - hence the no clothes. It was fun to have cousin Will there with us too!!
 
Grandpa Jessop is always great to pull out his guitar for some hokey-pokey while we are there. The boys LOVE it!
Grandpa Jessop creating the music for the hokey-pokey

Dylan, Will, Easton and Gavin ready for a ride in the buggy
The boys always climb into the buggy when we pay a visit to their house, but I think this is the first time they have been taken on a ride. Grandpa Rob was a trooper to haul them around. Life doesn't get any better than this!! (for the boys, that is)
Grandpa Rob pulling the boys around
Grandpa Rob needed a break, but the boys weren't ready to stop. Dad stepped up to the task.
Tim pulling the boys around
It added more excitement to dodge the sprinklers. They did gain some speed!

Look at all these happy boys!!
Dylan, Will, Gavin and Easton

No comments: