Sunday, January 13, 2013

Utah Summer Fun!

July
We tried out some sparklers and the boys loved them! I know I have a horrible memory, but I don't think the boys have ever done sparklers. If they have, it has been a long time! One of my favorite things to do growing up! I remember being at my Grandpa and Grandma Stocking's house celebrating the 4th of July every year when I was little. We would light off fireworks and always have tons of sparklers. We would try our best to make it all the way around their house before the sparkler burned out. I don't think I ever made it, but I came close! It added an extra level of difficulty since one side of their house had round stepping stones through the grapevines which in the dark were almost impossible to step on correctly.
Dylan loving some sparklers!

Grandpa Stocking helping Gavin with his sparkler

Dylan

Easton trying two at once
We also made it to the Logan pool while we were in Utah. Always lots of fun!!
Gavin ready with a squirt gun

Easton with his squirt gun

Dylan was so brave on the water slides and was able to do them without the help of the lifeguard!!

Easton loving the water slide


Gavin loved the water slide too. Here he is going down with Dad.

No comments: