Saturday, October 9, 2010

D's Dental Visit

Dylan has been so excited to go see the dentist (aka = DAD). He went in a few weeks ago, and unfortunately dad found a small cavity. We scheduled a follow-up visit and Dylan had his cavity taken care of on Friday.

He was such a trooper! He did everything they asked of him and was very good. It was also fun for me to see Tim in action. Afterward, we went to the dollar store to pick out a toy since he was so good. All day long Dylan kept telling me "Mom, I did so good at the dentist!" Yes, he did!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Tim looks legit!! Love it. Still don't want him to look at my teeth though. I would be so embarrassed. Weird I know. So cute! Thanks for updating we love the pictures.

elements: overexposed said...

Your boys are so cute! Where are you living now? I need to get caught up with everyone. Hope you are well!

emandtrev said...

I just tried to leave a comment and blogger died on me (or something). :) Look at Dylan! So brave. And with Dad too! That is neat.

I had such a good time last night! It was great to catch up. We need to get together more often.