Monday, October 25, 2010

Field trip to the Pumpkin Patch


Dylan's little preschool class had a field trip last week to a pumpkin patch. I decided to be brave and take Easton along too and it turned out to be a great decision. The boys had so much fun! When we first got there, they split us into groups to go in the corn maze. Dylan was so sweet to hold Easton's hand and lead him through the maze. After a short time, they joined the other kids at the front of our group and Dylan quickly took the lead, still being sweet to keep Easton right there with him. He loved that job...making decisions of which way to go and letting us all know when we hit a dead end. I was very happy when we finally found out way out because Gavin wasn't enjoying the maze as much as everyone else. I guess he wasn't into all of the bouncing along in the stroller.
Easton and Dylan with one of the girls in Dylan's class.
The boys at the beginning of our corn maze:
Checking out the tractor:
Dylan and Kesley (another girls in D's class) checking out the tractor:
The best group shot I could get of the boys:

It was a beautiful fall day! We had a great time and bought a few little pumpkins to take home with us.

No comments: