At Dylan's school this year, a MASSIVE pumpkin was brought in. They had a contest to see who could guess the weight of the pumpkin and the winners from each grade would get to help carve the pumpkin. Dylan is much better at that game than his mom (I'm always WAYS off). He was the closest guess out of the whole school. I'd tell you the weight...but since I'm finally blogging about this 8 months after the fact, I really have no clue. Oops.
It was a fun birthday surprise for him since they did the carving on his actual birthday. It took a good four months for me to beg the pictures out of the front desk lady, but I got them...and then it took me until June to put them on the blog. Yes, I'm way behind.
What a fun thing for the kids. I'm positive that I've never carved a pumpkin anywhere close to that size. How exciting!
Sorry for the blurry last photo. I had to scan in a picture that was given to me on a folded piece of paper. I had to show the picture of Dylan in the pumpkin!!





No comments:
Post a Comment