My name is Tom Turkey and I'm afraid as can be!
I'm wearing my disguise so you won't catch me!
Dylan loves to create, but he is usually hurrying very fast to do whatever he is doing so it can be a little sloppy at times. He speedily cut out the turkey and chopped it up a bit even before we had figured out how to disguise him. We talked about taking our time and cutting slowly to stay as close to the lines as possible. Well he did AWESOME cutting out the elephant all by himself. I had drawn it in pencil and then we added the black lines after he had cut it out. He then glued it onto the turkey. He was so proud of his work. He wanted to wait until the last day to turn it in so that no one would copy his idea. He did great at keeping it a secret - he had the only elephant.

No comments:
Post a Comment