Apparently I forgot to post pictures of Halloween this year. How could I forget that?!?
Dylan was our adorable Mario. Easton was our handsome Pirate, and Gavin was our cutie Chicken - each of the boys have had a chance with this one. That Saturday during the day we took the boys downtown to a little Halloween party that all of the schools in town had booths at. They had a lot of fun playing games and eating candy. That night we went to the trunk-or-treat at the church and the boys (the older two anyway) hit the jackpot! On the actual Halloween night, Tim was a sweet dad to take all the boys around the neighborhood trick-or-treating. They loved it! Happy Halloween!
 |
| Mario, Pirate and Chicken |
 |
| I wore my one costume - a witch! |
 |
| On the way to our trunk-or-treat |
No comments:
Post a Comment